Whether you are driving your kids to school or are a student yourself – trying to make it to class on time – there are certain hazards that only present themselves during the school year. This year, follow these school driving safety tips:
- Always obey the stop signs on school buses, which is the law. Try to even give buses extra space if possible.
- Pay attention to the reduced speed limits in school zones, which are there for good reason.
- Keep your eyes peeled for children waiting for the bus or walking to school, and familiarize yourself with bus stops in your area.
- If you are driving kids to school, try not to let them distract you too much when you are driving in the school zone.
- And if you are driving yourself to school, remember that if you are running late, being on-time is not worth a speeding ticket – or worse, a collision.
For more tips or to start the school year out with a brand new car, contact us or visit us anytime, here at Pantili Mitsubishi.