That time is upon us, where the streets are covered in snow and ice and nobody wants to leave their houses. Driving in winter conditions can be both dangerous and stressful for both drivers as well as the passengers.
Here are some winter driving tips:
- Make sure that you get the proper amount of sleep so that you can be fully alert when driving
- Never warm up your vehicle in an enclosed area
- Make sure that your tires are properly inflated
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid freezing
- Do not use cruise control when driving on a slippery surface
- If you are going on a long drive, make sure that you car is stocked with all of the essentials (blankets, gloves, hats, food, water, medication, and a cell phone)
Although the weather might not be the best, at Pantili Mitsubishi, we want you to make the best out of the situation by being prepared and being smart about your driving.