There’s a new Pajero model – which might not be of immediate interest to you, since the Pajero is not available here in the states. But the Pajero just got a facelift as well as a new five-speed manual transmission, showing off changes that can always show up quickly and easily here in the states. The Pajero now looks more stylish and modern than ever before, plus it has an even more customizable driving experience, as well.
The Pajero has a 2.5-liter turbocharged engine that gets ample power and torque, making this SUV a must to check out, no matter what corner of the Mitsubishi universe you happen to live in. Check out the Pajero and think of what elements of its design you’d like to see implemented in Mitsubishis here in the States.
Also, make sure to come see us here at Pantili Mitsubishi to actually check out our current lineup of awesome new cars. We’ve got sedans and SUVs and other great vehicles, just waiting for you to come check them out. You’ll be surprised by the versatility and capability of the Mitsubishi brand, we guarantee it!
That time is upon us, where the streets are covered in snow and ice and nobody wants to leave their houses. Driving in winter conditions can be both dangerous and stressful for both drivers as well as the passengers.
Here are some winter driving tips:
- Make sure that you get the proper amount of sleep so that you can be fully alert when driving
- Never warm up your vehicle in an enclosed area
- Make sure that your tires are properly inflated
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid freezing
- Do not use cruise control when driving on a slippery surface
- If you are going on a long drive, make sure that you car is stocked with all of the essentials (blankets, gloves, hats, food, water, medication, and a cell phone)
Although the weather might not be the best, at Pantili Mitsubishi, we want you to make the best out of the situation by being prepared and being smart about your driving.
The Lancer Evo has been iconic for the Mitsubishi brand and has won people over with its sporty style and speed from under the hood. There are many fans of the Evo that would not want to say goodbye to the Lancer Evo. Sadly it is about the end of the line for the Evo, in its current car form that is.
According to Kanenori Okamoto, a Mitsubishi product head, the Evo will be transforming from a car into an SUV. You can expect to see the SUV have the soul of the previous Evo along with the high performance that it encompassed.
At Pantili Mitsubishi, we are excited to see how the SUV will turn out. With new technology and the focus of going green, it should be a great car!
Having your tires properly inflated not only makes them safer to drive on but it also can get you better gas mileage as well as can make the ride more comfortable. It is easy to check your tire pressure and all you need is one tool, a gauge, which you can purchase for under $20. This is especially important to do in the winter time when you could potentially be driving in rough conditions.
Here are the steps you should take:
- Purchase a tire gauge
- Make sure that your tires are cold (haven’t been driven on in the past 3 hours)
- Insert the pressure gauge into the valve stem on your tire
- Compare the PSI to what is listed in the drivers manual
- If the number does not match, release or add air accordingly
At Pantili Mitsubishi, we want to make sure that you are driving safe this winter and all year round!